What can we offer?
- MacBook is provided.
- Premium Medical Insurance.
- 14 days annual leaves.
- Working Monday - Friday.
- Allowance for gym, holiday, Grab services (Transport, Food, etc.) following your level.
- Opportunities for training in others R&D offices in Singapore, Indonesia, China,...
We are seeking passionate developers with the required skill sets and then some, to join our team. In this role, you will have opportunities to design, develop, maintain backend components & services and integrate with external partner’s systems. You will be handing products developed in various tech stacks including but not limited to Java, PHP, Node, Python, GoLang, etc. Not only will you get to collaborate with the product, business, and program management teams to be on top of your deliverables, you will also serve as a mentor to your teammates to help meet the teams' deliverables and goals. If you are willing to go the extra mile to identify and fix our users' paint points, apply with us today.
The day-to-day activities
- You will participate in technical and product review meetings
- You ensure the timely delivery of high quality, maintainable and operationally excellent code
- You are responsible for delivering high quality, bug-free code
- You are accountable for the timely closure of all the assigned code review and design reviews
- You support the SRE and DevOps team to setup hardware and microservices infrastructure
- You are required to participate in team on-call rotation to help us achieve operational excellence
- You have Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility
- You have a degree in Engineering and a specialization in CS/IT will be an advantage
- You have at least 3 years of working experience in a relevant field
- You have working knowledge of building back end systems and/or libraries
- You are proficient in at least one programming language and the fundamentals of CS such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Operating Systems etc.
- You showcase proactivity and creativity and understand the right balance between product, engineering, and business needs
- You grok Web technologies and distributed systems
- You prior experience in building consumer facing product is highly desired but not required