What can we offer?
o Competitive & attractive salary base on your performance.
o Two performance(salary review) 2 times a year.
• Financial Supports:
o Parking allowance: all employees
o 13th salary (ratio of the working weeks from the first day in probation period)
o Wedding allowance: 100$
o Giving birth allowance: 100$
o Funeral allowance for close family : 300$
o Referral Bonus: depended on the needs of annual business
• Insurance & Benefits:
o Premium Health Insurance package (PVI): for all contracted employees
o Premium Accident Insurance 24/24 (PVI): for all contracted employee
o Annual health check for all employees
o Social Insurance tax: was paid as the gross salary in the labor contract
o Company birthday: 1 Paid Leave
o Take Summer Leaves: 2-5 Paid Summer Leaves (used from July to September annually).
o 3 Marriage Leave days (labor law: 3days)
o 3 Funeral Leave days (labor law: 3 days)
o Total Annual Leave days will be remained within 2 years (max 24 ALs)
o Opportunities for advanced career development overseas: in Japan, Singapore,…
o Friendly, motivated working environment
o Commuting allowance for non-motorbike users.
o Sport clubs: badminton, ping-pong, swimming…
o Annual company trip (3 Paid Leaves)
o Buying books support.
o Team building activities (Monthly)
o Baby care time program
We desire a person who loves technical, knows enterprise quality, have a passion to study. Develop, maintain and document iOS applications for phones and tablets.
We collaborate with the Japanese member to figure out users’ needs, problems; expectations to contribute ideas & solutions as well as to realize/ resolve them.
Delivering outputs with expected quality, speed, compliance in order to bring the best values to product/service’s end users.
Mentor or coach junior members if needed to achieve a certain level of competency or performance to meet the project’s objectives.
- More than 5 years of software development experience, including more than 3 years developing iOS applications Proficiency in Swift development.
- Proficiency in UIKit, Cocoa touch, auto layout Expertise in Objective-C programming experience AutoLayout, Animation, Multiple screen size adaptive, and logical thinking is required.
- Experience with databases (SQLite, Realm, Room, or similar).
- Experienced with RESTful API
- Experienced with version control systems (Git/ Mercurial).
- Able to write well-structured, maintainable code.
- Can proactively learn and gain necessary skills for existing or future project.
- Open-minded, honest, and have a positive attitude towards people.
- Good at communication skills in general and English skills in particular (respond to
- questions directly, promptly, without diverging from the subject too much)
**Subskill**: React or C# or Android or Java
> Have a good knowledge of Databases: MySQL, SQLServer, PostgreSQL
■Nice to have
- You have a can-do-attitude and put the goals of the team before your own prestige.
- You are able and hungry to take on a lot of responsibility.
- Willing to challenge with any kind of project related to many kinds of technical domains.
- Experienced with Cordova/Ionic.