What can we offer?
- Tech Rockstar : Apply the latest technology
- Exciting Projects : Working with overseas clients and awesome projects.
- Growing Opportunity : Work with top-notch experts from around the world.
- Our core value:
- Honest we only tell the truth (upfront)
- Transparent we share information adequately, and openly
- Empathy sharing feelings matters
- Open-minded we approach things with candid attitude
- Respect we treat everyone with the same kindness
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th-month salary, Loyalty Program
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.
NFQ Asia (8bit Rockstars), a part of the global NFQ Group with 20+ years of experience scaling companies and a team of 500++ developers, NFQ Vietnam focuses on building high-performance dedicated teams for ambitious tech-driven businesses in Europe and Asia.
Each team here works directly with the client from end to end in an Agile spirit. This unique set up gives our employees the experience of working for a real product company, with a real sense of commitment and ownership to the product itself.
NFQ Vietnam has more than 200 engineers located in Ho Chi Minh and Da Nang offices. We are recognized as top-notch place to work in Vietnam.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SENIOR FRONT-END DEVELOPERS IN HO CHI MINH & DA NANG OFFICES. JOIN US!
You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
- You will create, test, maintain user-friendly / mobile-friendly web application
- Optimizing web application for maximum speed
- Building reusable components for future use
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- 3+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications and front-end technologies
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred)
- Experience in front-end frameworks (e.g. React, Vue)
- Experience in unit testing frameworks (e.g. Ava, Jest, Mocha)
- Experience in booking business domain (hotel booking, car rental)
- Experience in front-end tools (e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- Strong knowledge of development based on REST API
- Experience in GIS (e.g. OpenLayers)
- Knowledge of Realtime Communication (Pusher, PubNub, FireBase)
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Good at English communication.