What can we offer?
- 13th month salary and 14 annual leave.
- Medical and Accident Insurance program.
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Clear and stable career growth.
- Many opportunities for personal and professional development.
- Professional training.
- Company trip and regular team building events, sport activities
- Participate in development efforts in an Agile development environment.
- Develop and implement features, and applications that meet standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Troubleshot and solve production issues related to performance and reliability.
- Work within a collaborative environment and contribute to team goals by offering open and honest communication and helping to meet deadlines.
- Report to the Project Manager and Technical Lead.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
- Have more than 4 years of work experience as an Engineer delivering projects using Microsoft Stack (C#).
- Have experience with the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Have strong experience in developing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions.
- Have good experience in performance tuning strategies.
- Have knowledge of software development and user interface web applications.
- Have experience with source control such as TFS / SVN / GIT.
- Clear concise communication along with logical/analytical skills.
- Have a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
- Have experience managing timelines and task priority.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Fluent in communicating in English.
- Logistics domain experience.