What can we offer?
- Be the change: Shoot to the top with a high-octane, innovative SaaS company.
- Professional development: Upgrade your skills and ignite your career.
- International environment: We represent a diverse crew of over 20 nationalities across 7 global offices.
- Collaborative atmosphere: At Vincere everyone works together to execute the mission.
- Excellent benefits: We offer competitive compensation packages.
- Team spirit: Caring for our people and bonding together are musts for us.
- Dynamic growth: Our teams are scaling up quickly as the recruiting market is booming. There’s no better time than now to come on board!
Vincere has a diverse, international, and supportive community culture. You’ll collaborate with coworkers and clients across Australia, Europe, the UK and the US. Our English-speaking environment lets you improve your language skills.
When you’re on #TeamVinny, you get the best benefits:
- A very attractive salary package
- Up to 14th month salary
- Sign-in bonus & performance bonus when applicable
- Social Insurance on Gross salary
- Yearly health check-ups
- Bao Viet Premium medical Insurance
- 15-20 annual leave days per year+public holidays with unused days rolled over to next year (unlimited)
- Parking fee allowance
- Annual company trip
- Technical and soft-skills training on Udemy and Coursera
- Monthly events, Team outings, company parties, and other exciting events every quarter
- Overtime rarely required. OT policies apply for every product release.
- Complete complex application development in PHP Laravel that fits into a larger micro-service system by coordinating requirements
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple instances and services of Vincere Products
- Connect to other Vincere Product application services by applying enterprise software design patterns
- Reviews requirements given by the BA and understand the business scope of work as well as the functional implications to the system
- Maintain code versioning and merge requests for release deployments
- Work in an Agile development environment
- Perform unit testing, functional testing and integration testing to deliver a solid reliable product
- Monitor application performance and problem solve optimizations to increase performance
- Communicate in both spoken and written English with a diverse multicultural team.
- +4 years experience with PHP
- Experience with the Laravel framework
- Experience with RESTful API
- Experience with database systems (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Microservices, multi-tenancy
- Experience working with high volume websites
- Understanding of SEO and performance impacts of design decisions
- Good understanding of SOLID principles, common design patterns, and best practices
- Good verbal and written English skills
Nice to have
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with Infrastructure, Deployment, & CI/CD.