What can we offer?
- Meal and parking allowance covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and Premium health care & accident insurance for employees and relatives
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary, HOT bonus, Performance Bonus
- A half-year and End-of-year Bonus yearly depending on company performance.
- Sipher token reward after 6 months of work;
- Unique Growth & Performance evaluation every 6 months;
- Recharge Time, Sport, Buddy, Training Allowances
- Culture of Remote Working, Hybrid Workplace, and Flexible Working Environment
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
- Company trip, team building twice a year & other community Tech activities.
- We're open to work for 3 locations Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi, Da Nang city
- Modern & fun office in 📍 Miss Aodai Building, District 1 - Center City, Ho Chi Minh
- We want to get to know you and would love for you to consider joining us.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Write effective APIs & technical documentation
- Architect, develop, test, deploy and maintain well-functioning full-stack applications
- Develop and manage cloud-based databases
- Ensure to manage several integrations between third-party SaaS and application platforms
- Work closely with the research, marketing, and development team to deliver user-experience applications that meet the client needs
- Create security and data protection settings
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related majors
- Minimum 3 years of relevant development experience
- Experience working with UI designers and converting designs to visual elements
- Back-end development skills (Node.js/Netxtjs/Mongo/PostgreSQL)
- Very good understanding on how to use/set up several different types of back end software
- Familiar with DevOps methodologies like docker and kubernetes
- Experience with CI/CD and version control systems (Gitlab preferred)
- Experience with microservices, caching tools, data visualization, log collection and aggregation, search, queuing systems, Go language or distributed systems is a plus.
- Be able to perform microservices
- Familiar with Agile projects, able to work in a fast-paced project cycle by adapting to ambiguous project objectives, changing requirements, and re-prioritized focus
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work.
- Have a good knowledge of Blockchain
- Good English verbal and written skills