What can we offer?
- A chance to revolutionize data infrastructure for Web 3.0
- A competitive salary in a well-funded, high-growth company
- Potential opportunity for performance bonus compensation in tokens
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Access to blockchain industry events and conferences
- Company retreats and events to connect with fun and smart coworkers all over the world
Blep Technologies is one of the fastest growing, leading blockchain data infrastructure players, making alternative data easily accessible to everyone. We focus on real-time blockchain and blockchain-adjacent data and offer a library of over 200,000 real time streams of raw metrics while connecting to thousands of blockchain applications on Ethereum today. Blep is the initial team behind the decentralized data infrastructure project known today as Nakji Network, that raised USD 8.8M in May 2021.
Blep is a small but ambitious team consisting of builders, researchers, and adventurers with extensive experience both in and out of the blockchain industry. Our team is located in more than 5 countries and comes from former prestigious companies including Intel, Uber, PricewaterhouseCoopers, and Deloitte.
This is a core technical role at Blep. You’ll be building data infrastructure that the entire blockchain ecosystem will rely on for a seamless Web 3.0 experience. You’ll be given high level business problems and context on those problems. You’ll then take end-to-end ownership to solve them.
You’ll be an integral part of a product team that includes every skill needed to deliver to the customer (sales, PM, engineering, etc). If you are looking for a team where you’ll be trusted with as much responsibility and growth as you can handle and where you’ll make a massive impact from day 1, you’ve found the right place.
Prior blockchain knowledge is not required, but is helpful. There is no geographic requirement.
- Develop low latency programs
- Collaborate with engineering team to design and write common libraries for data cleaning, processing, and transacting
- API design
- Utilize testing to ensure reliable software
- Develop, deploy, maintain, and optimize data models, pipelines, ETL jobs and visualizations
- Troubleshoot technical issues with platforms, performance, data discrepancies, alerts etc.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, insight requests, and data extractions to resolve critical business and infrastructure issues
- 2+ years of experience as a software engineer working on backend systems (data infrastructure preferred)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field strongly preferred
- Golang, Rust, C, or C++ (or an understanding of memory, pointers, and concurrency)
- High level of interest in blockchain/decentralized technology
- Experience with Linux/OSX command line, version control software (git), and general software development is a plus
- Self-learner and self-starter, as there are updates in the blockchain industry every day
- Strong English communication skills
Nice to have
- Database design
- Experience with data pipelines
- Time series databases
- Advanced SQL
- Technical knowledge in blockchain
- Interest in cryptocurrency industry: Consensus models, token economics, etc
- A Github with code samples