What can we offer?
- Attractive salary you'll love!!!
- Full salary in probation
- 13th-month bonus
- 16+ days of vacation leave
- 24 paid days per year for learning & sharing activities
- Full contribution to social insurances
- Premium private insurances coverage for you and your family members
- Opportunity to travel to Switzerland and other European countries
- Flexible working time
- Hybrid working model
- 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri, No OT
- Cool, modern spacious office
- Modern laptops (Macbook Pro 16" M1 Pro, Lenovo P1 Gen4, etc.)
- Free classes and social clubs (English, swimming, art and music, football, etc.)
- Work in collaboration directly with talented European tech professionals to grow your technical, English communication and interpersonal skills
- Work in an open-minded, friendly, positive, transparent and agile environment.
This Full-Stack Software Engineer position will help to build the greatest real estate platform in Switzerland. You will be part of a cross-functional, agile team with an open mindset and team members who enjoy learning new skills and sharing theirs.
We are looking for you as a teammate. You’ll help our team to grow the business and our engineering teams to shift our platform to the next level while driving innovations.
We (homegate.ch, immoscout24.ch) are the leading digital real estate classifieds platform in Switzerland. We help people to make their best real estate decision and bring commercial real estate agencies, owners, and potential tenants and buyers together. We count millions of visits from people who use our portal and have millions of page views per month.
The platform has a cutting-edge technical stack, building its services in an event-driven architecture in the AWS Cloud using the serverless model in the back-end and a modern VueJS front-end. We adhere to Agile Software Development methodologies.
About the position
- You will work on building our real estate platform using an event-driven microservice architecture on AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- You will design, implement, test, and deliver new user-facing features on our several front-end applications using VueJS
- You will continuously improve the architecture, code, and tools to ensure the delivery of high-quality software
- You will own your solution and will be responsible for development to delivery to operations in a DevOps environment
- Fluency in English
- Experience with frontend frameworks like VueJS or ReactJS
- Familiarity with AWS services like Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, S3, CloudWatch
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful and event-driven backend services
- Open mindset and willingness to learn and work on back-end as well as front-end
- An academic degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
Nice to have
- Experience with automated testing
- Experience with agile methodologies and pronounced agile mindset
- Practice in clean code, pair programming, continuous integration, and continuous delivery