What can we offer?
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team.
- Diverse careers opportunities with Software Outsourcing, Software Product.
- English environment with projects from US, UK, …
- Projects in various domains (pdf, logistic, online contract, medical …)
- Various training on hot-trend technologies, best practices and soft skills.
- Have 2 - 3 remote days / week (Flexible).
- Working time 35 hours/week (Monday – Friday).
- Maximum 16 days annual leave per year.
- Refund annual leave days at the end of year.
- Professional training process (support Udemy training course, >5000 courses).
- Training course refund (AWS…)
- Attractive Salary and Benefits.
- Performance review.
- Almost all customers from the US, UK ….
- MacBook Pro provided.
- Personal laptop allowance: $250 per year.
- Employee referral bonus: $100 - $500.
- Project referral bonus: 5% project value contract.
- Social insurance, PVI Premium health care for you and your loved ones.
- 13th month salary and Bonus based on team performance.
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (bilak, ping pong,…), coffee, snacks, instant noodles,…
- Sport activities: football, table-tennis, table football…
- Company trips, team building, office parties, ….
- Work with departmental heads, managers, and other stakeholders to develop team goals and delegate tasks to the appropriate - team member
- Develop team schedules and assist in the successful onboarding and training of team members
- Create and communicate a clear list of expectations and goals for team members to follow
- Offer emotional support to project team members and make people feel valued
- Maintain frequent communication to offer encouragement, amend tasks, and provide updates on goal progress
- Implement incentives to keep the team motivated and focused on their daily tasks project goals
- Provide frequent feedback on employee performance, address weaknesses or inefficiencies, and offer support to improve skill gaps
- Nurture collaboration amongst team members
- Create a workspace that encourages creativity and innovation to get the most out of the team
- Quickly and effectively resolve team conflicts
- Write project reports as necessary
- Reward team members for their continued efforts and celebrate accomplishments
- Graduated from Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least 2-3 years of experience working in team management or similar role before
- Experienced in DevOps, CI/CD, Microservices
- Experienced in webdev performance, database tuning, software architecture
- Experienced in Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Good speaking and writing in English
- Having Logistics domain experience is a plus
- Conflict Resolution
- Critical Thinking
- Time Management