What can we offer?
- The probation salary is 100% of the official salary
- 13th-month salary and performance review twice a year
- Bonus for special occasions each year (Labor Day, National Day, Solar New year, Lunar New Year)
- Enjoy company summer trip and other team building activities held monthly and quarterly
- IT Certificate allowance (AWS/Azure, Outsystems, Salesforce, PMP, Agile/Scrum)
- BIC Care Health Insurance
- Social, health and unemployment Insurance following Government policy
- Work five days per week with flexible working time
- Have opportunities to work onsite in Singapore, USA, Sweden, Korea, and Japan
- Have chances to gain knowledge on the latest waves of blockchain, AI, Big Data
- Professional, creative and dynamic working environment
- Being fulfilled with experience while learning and joining big projects applying for various business and living sectors.
- Being funded for advanced study and training; enhancing foreign languages such as English, Japanese; improving professional and soft skills with technical seminars and conferences held by known experts from inside and outside the company.
- Developing Enterprise Applications for big clients in Singapore, Japan, US and Korea
- Collaborate with teams to reach a consensus on technical decision-making, and manage an appropriate software development process
- Facilitate collaboration between several different teams and departments
- Organize a united team where all team members can communicate & contribute on assigned activities
- Be accountable as the main contact with clients, the consultant team to make sure that the projects meet clients’ requirements & satisfaction
- Set up objectives and manage the project team to achieve the goal.
- Mentor and provide guidance, coaching, performance evaluation to project members
- Produce project reports to clients and relevant managers, ensuring good visibility on project progression.
- Bid support includes but not limited to gathering requirements, providing estimation and planning.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in development or project management
- Experience in Java, ReactJS, AWS, micro-services, elastic search
- Efficient use of MS Office and/or Google Docs, Excel / Spreadsheet, MS Project and/or any other management tools
- Good system architecture, technical solution, experience in developing software as a service (saas) systems
- Experience in Agile /PMP working process
- Good at critical thinking, sharp - can make a good decision quickly in a crisis
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills/ people development/ people motivation
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to lead by example
- Good logical & analytical problem resolution skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group and executives