What can we offer?
Our goal is simple: to be the #1 digital technology hub in Vietnam. We pride ourselves on being cutting edge and stretching the limits of all our personnel - whether you are a mobile engineer, in quality assurance, or a technical lead architect in our team. Our engineering teams form a cohesive, collaborative and motivated community that delivers innovative solutions to our businesses in Asia and Africa.
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a good team player
- Comfortable with a high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
At TYME, opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance are covered by the company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference, and career talk) - we focus on your development.
- Values-driven, international working environment, and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company's events (team building, coffee run, blue card...)
- Pro-Rate and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from the company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
We are looking for an incident support engineer to join our IT department. In this role, you’ll be in charge of leading the incident investigation and management at the first-level support. By working with feature and platform teams in resolution mitigating fewer impacts to our clients swiftly.
You will also log and categorize recurring incidents to improve and consult incident management protocols. To be successful in this role, you should have an aptitude for picking up new technologies, banking domains, and procedures. Ultimately, an outstanding incident should excel at multitasking and remain judicious during major incidents.
- Overseeing the incident ticket and following and working together with the feature team involved in resolving the incident.
- Responding to a reported service incident, identifying the cause, and initiating the incident management process.
- Prioritizing incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business.
- Collaborating with the feature team to identify the root cause and resolve it also ensure that all ticket/priority are diligently SLA followed.
- Logging all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
- Communicating/Escalating with upper management of major issues are found.
- Managing the incident by re-assigning workloads and re-scheduling non-urgent tasks.
- Join all call support.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, engineering, or a related field.
- At least three years’ experience working as incident support, or a similar role.
- Has knowledge and experience in using IT service management software ( JIRA, JIRA Service Management, Confluence…)
- Basic knowledge of programming languages( such as Java) and solid knowledge of Linux, and SQL and friendly with using AWS Service Console (e.g AWS AWS Cloudwatch logs, XRAY..)
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to collaborate with feature team and stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills.
- Must have good Written and Verbal English.
- Knowledge/ understanding of Microservice Architecture is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience about Agile/Scrum is a plus.
- Knowledge/ experience in Digital banking is a plus.