What can we offer?
- Salary and Bonuses
- Attractive salary package From $1500 to $3000.
- Working time: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Working time could be flexible).
- Performance review twice a year, based on job outcomes;
- 13 months salary; business bonuses from joining the sales team to win the customer's project.
- A minimum of 12 days paid leave annually (for official employees).
- Insurance, health care and extra benefits
- Premium Vissoft care insurance, social insurance, and unemployment insurance are basic benefits.
- Annual medical check-up.
- Annual company trip and year-end party; Quarterly team building, and other benefits according to company policies;
- Working environment
- Beautiful and modern working environment with youthful and energetic coworkers.
- Sport Club; Women's Day, Children's Day, English Club, Mid-Autumn Festival, and other benefits according to company requirements;
- A flat, open, and sharing culture with a welcoming management team; an IT outsourcing firm that thinks with a mindset of a product one;
- Flexible and various working types: remote, hybrid, on-site.
- Challenges and opportunities
- Challenging working environment, open for new ideas and solutions.
- You will be given the opportunity to become Head of department or Center Director as long as your ability is definitely proved.
Con người là yếu tố hàng đầu mang tầm quan trọng cao đối với VISSOFT. Vì vậy, chúng tôi luôn nỗ lực để nâng cao trình độ chuyên môn và kỹ năng nghiệp vụ cho các thành viên. Cùng nhau xây dựng VISSOFT JSC trở thành một đơn vị đáng tự hào và tuyệt vời khi làm việc tại nơi đây.
- Direct communication with international clients.
- Mastering the technical expertise and consumer requirements in order to give high-quality services that meet customers’ needs.
- System design, programming, and project implementation are all tasks that must be completed.
- Participating in researching and developing new products and technologies.
- Training new employees and interns.
- Leading team 3-6 members, helping team members to grow together and complete all assigned tasks.
- Consulting and supporting the sales team in demonstrating technological ability with clients.
- In-depth knowledge of data structures and algorithms, design and object-oriented programming.
- 3+ years of Java experience (Strongly understand about Java core).
- Having at least 3 years' experience in J2EE, Spring Boot, JPA, development.
- Production database services, e.g. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL,..
- Having experience in using CI/CD tools, e.g. GitLab CI/CD or equivalent and Container tools such as Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, Helm.
- Knowledge of cache (Redis cache, memcache, …), messagequeue (RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, …) is plus.
- Knowledge API (Restful, SOAP), SCM (Git, SVN)
- Knowledge of development tools such as Git, Jira, Confluence, Intellij.
- Confidence in communicating in English and working directly with foreign customers.
Candidates that meet the following criteria will be given priority:
- Banking Domain Knowledge as a plus.
- Having full-stack experience.
- Team management and training experience is a plus.
- Working as a Dev Lead, Technical Lead, or other similar positions.
- Having English Certifications such as TOEIC > 750, IELTS > 6.5.