What can we offer?
Our goal is simple: to be the #1 digital technology team in Vietnam. We pride ourselves on being cutting edge and stretching the limits of all our personnel - whether you are a mobile engineer, in quality assurance or a technical lead architect in our team. Our engineering teams form a cohesive, collaborative and motivated community that delivers innovative solutions to our businesses in Asia and Africa.
You’ll love working with us if you are:
- Passionate about technology
- Independent but also a good team player
- Comfortable with high degree of ambiguity
- Focused on usability and speed
- Keen on presenting your ideas to your peers and management
At TYME Global opportunities are here for the taking. If want to be part of our purpose and live and lead through our values, we can offer exciting development opportunities through expanded lateral roles, stretch assignments or people leadership.
Some of our benefits:
- Meal and parking allowance covered by company.
- Full benefits and salary rank during probation.
- Insurances as Vietnamese labor law and premium health care for you and your family.
- SMART goals and clear career opportunities (technical seminar, conference and career talk) - we focus on your development.
- Values driven, international working environment and agile culture.
- Overseas travel opportunities for training and working related.
- Internal Hackathons and company's events (team building, coffee run, blue card...)
- Pro-Rate and performance bonus.
- 15-day annual + 3-day sick leave per year from company.
- Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri.
We are looking for engineers who are willing to work on the entire stack, from frontend web, backend API, and even data analytics in the future, and be great team players that share their knowledge and are willing to do what it tasks to help their teams deliver.
Your duties will be to:
- Solve complex technical and business problems and learn new technology and frameworks.
- Drive best practice cyber security solutions and remain at the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Develop features, designs, and systems integration for client engagement from the definition phase through implementation.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences or related field or equivalent experience.
- At least 5-year experience in working in enterprise and digital domains.
- Strong experience in Web development (HTML, CSS, React JS/Angular JS, or similar modern web frameworks).
- Deep understanding of API (any languages: Java, Python, Golang, …) and REST services to mobile, web, and continuous delivery using Code Pipeline or equivalent.
- Java experience is an advantage or willingness to learn/work with Java API.
- AWS Cloud experiences are an advantage. You will have many chances to learn/work with AWS technology.
- Git source control and Git Flow branching model.
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and experience in automated testing tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to work individually as well as in a team.
- Collaboration and culture fit in Agile experience will be an advantage.
- Ability to read documents in English. Communication in English is an advantage.
- Exposure to modern marketing technology is advantage, examples being: Customer Data Platforms (Segment, mParticle), Customer Engagement Platforms (MoEngage, Braze) and the like