Project Manager (Scrum, English)
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary, 13th-month salary
+ Based on your work result with normally 2 times review per year.
- Attractive annual bonuses.
- On job training given by our IT experts.
- 5 working days/week: Mon – Fri with flexible working time;
- Creative, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Regular professional seminar on the latest technologies.
- Laptop options by default, by your choice, or the company's choice based on your needs.
- Transportation allowance; Support for lunch and other allowances
- Paid company trip and permanent teambuilding activities.
- Personal accident and medical care insurance.
- Healthcare: Annual health check-up.
The Project Manager is responsible for organizing the Software Development team and managing the development process of the software project. The Project Manager is reporting to the Delivery Manager on all matters related to software projects.
● To manage software development projects including but not limited to project planning, resource management, risk management, quality management.
● Involve in gathering requirements, provide estimation and planning.
● Coordinate with BOD for resource staffing requests.
● Coordinate with the IT/Admin department for infrastructure setup if requested: network connectivity, office space, etc.
● Coordinate with QA group to define/tailoring software development process to make sure that the projects meet clients’ requirements & satisfaction.
● Monitor project quality, make sure the team meets the deadlines or escalate any problems if the plan can’t be kept.
● Ensure the team follows the Scrum process, conducts Sprint Planning, Daily Meeting, Sprint Retrospective and other meetings/ events if needed.
● Raise issues to the appropriate level of managers.
● Guide and train team members on software development & other supporting processes.
● Organize a united team where all team members can communicate & contribute on assigned activities.
● Produce activity reports for all operations of the team (monthly, weekly & ad-hoc)
● Participate in the quarterly check point and annual review for all project’s members
● Perform other tasks requested by BOD
● At least 3 years of working experience in Software Development and minimum 2 years in the PM role.
● Scrum Master certificate and experience working in Scrum team is a must.
● Project management skill is a must.
● Have knowledge about software development lifecycle and estimation methods.
● Fluent English to communicate directly with native speakers
● Good at Time Management and Problem Solving skills
● Very good at Communication and Representation.
● High sense of organization and responsibility
● Interpersonal skill, and also to be able to work independently.
● Software programming languages and business analysis skill are a plus