Backend Developer (Kotlin/Java)
What can we offer?
Income & Achievement
- Competitive salary, salary review once a year
- Year-end Bonus
- Global and professional working environment
- Be trained and have chance to learn new things, then develop your own career path
- Have an opportunity for working onsite in Korea
- Full SHUI as Vietnamese Law
- 12 annual leave per year and 30-mins menstrual leave for women
- Medical Insurance
- Company trip, YEP, small gathering dinners
- Gifts on special occasion
Be well-equipped with new laptop and monitor
1. Participate in developing backend web with Kotlin, Java technologies.
2. Understand application requirement and workflow from mockups and converting to workable code.
3. Perform coding, testing and reviewing in line with user & system requirements to deliver programs that meet client’s needs and meet the release milestone.
4. Perform 3rd level support to rectify production issues and provide solutions.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in programming languages: Kotlin/Java.
• Good Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technologies.
• Database/SQL knowledge (SQL, Stored Procedures, and MySQL).
• Project experience of CSS animation, or Mobile animation work is an added advantage.
• Familiar with Agile and Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (Deployment).
• Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, or SVN.
• Java EE development experience (Java Core, Java EE, SPRING BOOT, JPA).
• Able to quickly learn new technologies, framework, development languages.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both oral and written.
• Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Understands what to build optimize for speed and scalability
• Able to work in a dynamic and ever-changing industry.